Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Robert L Sommers Review

In my mind, this tax attorney, Robert Sommers walks on water. I had the opportunity to work with him during the most stressful event in my professional career. As a small business owner, I went through a complicated corporate audit. He really helped guide me, explaining all the details and really took care of handling the legal issues.He was absolutely terrific. Not only does he know law, he is a compassionate, wonderful person who truly cares about his clients. He did a great job and I am so thankful I got referred "to the best tax attorney in San Francisco" referred from a colleague who had similar results and experiences.  Bob is an incredibly talented, competent, intelligent and truly dedicated professional. He was worth every penny. I am so grateful I found him.

90 New Montgomery St
9th Fl

(between Aldrich Aly & Mission St)
San Francisco, CA 94105
Neighborhood: SOMA
(415) 788-2553

No comments:

Post a Comment