Herman is extremely good at finding the best way you should file and making sure you get the maximum rebate possible. I went to Herman instead of Turbo Tax because I had multiple states, multiple jobs and a lot of variables involved in my returns. He was very diligent with everything and took into account a number of things that TurboTax had initially overlooked.
For all you TurboTax users out there. don't balk at Herman's higher fees, he more than makes up for it with his competence and his professionalism. He will get you a higher return which will end up being a better value proposition.
He is also very accomodating. He met up with me on a weekend because I travel for work during the week. Last but not the least, he is a nice, friendly guy, someone you can trust your complex tax returns to. Support this awesome entrepreneur, you won't regret it
192 Lexington Ave
2nd Fl
(between 31st St & 32nd St)
New York, NY 10016
Neighborhoods: Midtown East, Murray Hill, Kips Bay
(212) 802-1428
No comments:
Post a Comment