Thursday, April 26, 2012

Armel Tax and Accounting Services Review

Armel Tax is a full service C.P.A. firm servicing the tax, accounting and consulting needs of individuals and businesses in the tri-state area.  At Armel Tax, we are large enough to handle the many accounting and tax issues that can arise at any time throughout the year. Yet we are pleased to always to offer the personalized service that you should expect from your accountant.

ALL types of TAX preparation, Including Individual, Self Employed, Multi-State, Amendments, Prior-Year Returns, Corporate & Partnership, Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor, Bookeeping, Payroll, Sales Tax Preparation, and New Business Set-up including L.L.C Formations & Incorporations

I shopped around many accounting firms to prepare my tax return for this year. What led me to choose Armel Tax & Accounting was their employees strong knowledge of tax regulations and extremely personalized and friendly service. I brought in all my paperwork and they were able to sit down with me and explain my tax situation. After that they were always available for any questions I had regarding my tax return and very prompt with any responses. They were able to get me the most out of my tax return for this year and I will definitely be back next tax season!

310 E 23rd St
(between 2nd Ave & 1st Ave)
Manhattan, NY 10010
Neighborhood: Gramercy
(212) 475-1040

No comments:

Post a Comment